Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A View From Jutland


The last train I will take on this trip was from Hamburg to Copenhagen. It was a very memorable journey as it was the first time I ever saw a train park itself inside a ferry and then sail across a sea. Then after about an hour the doors open and you continue onto tracks as if it had never happened. But as soon as that train ride ended I found myself in Copenhagen and searching the platform for my friend. I saw him standing with his back to me but that was enough to recognize him. Now I am in Copenhagen and will use this as my base for the rest of my travelling.

But as promised before I said I would go back in time and fill everyone in on what has happened since I left New York over a month ago. I´ve managed to see quite a few places and people and I must admit a trip like that forces you to change and adapt. So much has happened and I will try and give a true account of it all. Over the next few weeks I will be updating my blog with as many stories and pictures as I can, and hopefully people who read them will find them enjoyable. But more than just the sights and the sounds, I will try and capture the spirit of each place, so that the next time you see a picture of the Colosseum, it will seem like it was your memory, and not mine.

So I must now get to work. It will take some time but I hope you enjoy reading it. Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home